Making the Initial Intake Appointment:
- We require a debit or credit card to reserve the initial appointment. If a patient does not attend their scheduled intake appointment, we do charge a no-show fee. We do this because the initial appointment is about 60 minutes in length.
Canceling and Rescheduling Appointments:
- We require at least 24 hour notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. All appointments where the patient does not attend or notifies us less than 24 hours in advance of scheduled appointment can be charged a fee for not keeping the appointment.
Billing and Payments:
- Copay/coinsurance payments are due at the time of the appointment. To help facilitate this, please bring a debit, credit, FSA, or HSA card. You can also choose to put a card on file.
- We work hard with insurance companies to try to ensure that appointments are covered. However, we would like to remind our patients that it is their responsibility to make sure they have mental/behavioral health coverage on their insurance plan and that we are in-network with your insurance. We are available to assist you upon request.
- Patients are responsible for paying any outstanding balance. Flexible payment plans are available if you have a high deductible plan or if you have a large balance that you are unable to pay off at one time. We do require a card on file to set up a payment plan.
- Monthly billing statements are provided.
- Accepted forms of payment include: FSA/HSA/Cash/Check or all major debit and credit cards.
- Prescription refills may take up to 3 days to process, so we encourage contacting your pharmacy to request a refill before your medication runs out.
- Some medications are considered controlled substances may be subject to a Controlled Substance Agreement between you and your provider.